Monday, December 21, 2009

Top 5 Christmas Movies In 5 Words Or Less

I felt like this needed to be done but my lack of time prevented a full blogs so enjoy this teeny tiny blog. Top 5 Christmas movies in 5 words or less.

5) A Christmas Story 1983- Every kids childhood.






























4) How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the original cartoon) 1966- Dr. Seuss is a genius.


























3) Mr. Krueger's Christmas 1980- Jimmy Stewart. 'Nuff said.


























2) It's A Wonderful Life 1946- See #3



























1) Elf- BUDDY: I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins. (this is not cheating, hyphenated words are technically one word, I looked it up. Also since this little side not is not a part of my argument I have safely stayed within the parameters of the 5 word limit rule.)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched 2 or 3 (I know... I lived under a rock I guess), but I agree more with this top 5 than any of the others. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I've never seen "It's a wonderful life?"

    I agree completely with the exception of Elf (at #1 no less)

    ReplyDelete